Friday, March 12, 2010

lost tribes

cafe, whitby, ontario
conversation at next table
12:15 p.m. - 1:35 p.m.


Lost tribes of Israel, brilliant, keep it simple, watched Jimmy Swaggart, in the fridge, never regained back, Jimmy preaching ya know? preaching and telling you, these hired guys, that's the whole thing, large salad, murderer, exactly, I never thought of it that way, my computer, my cell phone, all those people, three hours, I need my peace in the morning, I need my tea, foosball table downstairs, she's gonna get it next week, all this stuff, yeah, my dad, her dad, most men, they're doing something with her, I did enjoy that but I said ya know what, so I'm not going to seniors' days, Saturday night, before you guys come, some men do, I went through daycare, I didn't even know at that point, forty-one, if I'm pregnant, I'll scream, menopause, my mum, fifty-two, was pregnant, needles, epidural, my daughter in labour twenty-four hours, baby, intensive care unit, caesarean, my son so scared, suction, four big grown men, trying to get out of birth canal, nobody cares, need to look at hospital, put them aside, eighty-one year old lady, no hope for her, how much she hurts people, I just want to ask a question, painful now, I can listen to her, healing process, supposed to be you, later, wanted to ask you about something that happened at court today and what you thought about it, so anyway, such a responsibiltiy, this person, you're going to fall down, he lied to her, said his wife left him and had adultery, god spoke to her, said she'd done something bad so she left him with friends looking at her like she's nuts, wow they keep saying, he's trying, he's living with the lord now, just ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment